Hosted Voice and UCaaS
Say goodbye to siloed communication systems and hello to cloud technologies that are changing the landscape of voice tools. At the forefront of today’s streamlined approach is Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS), which includes the hosted voice services you already know. UCaaS integrates voice tools across multiple channels to simplify communication from any location within your company. By moving away from a traditional PBX model and turning to a cloud-based solution, you get more communication benefits without the added costs and time put towards maintaining your equipment. We’ll put our technology expertise to work to find a reliable UCaaS provider—delivering enterprise-level quality—to make your business’ talk, messaging, and data sharing simpler than ever.
Centralize Your Voice Communication Tools
The cloud-based UCaaS model means your entire suite of voice tools is centrally located, providing increased visibility and enhanced accessibility to connect to your team from anywhere.
- Instant messaging
- Web and video conferencing
- Desktop sharing
- File sharing
Migrating to UCaaS
- What are your communication goals?
- What tools do you need to achieve your goals?
- Can any of your existing software be ported to the cloud?
- Should portions of your existing communication infrastructure be kept intact to be used with a hybrid model?